Square Enix announces February 29, 2024 Release Date For Final Fantasy VII Rebirth.
Square Enix has announced that the upcoming second installment of the Final Fantasy VII remake series Final Fantasy VII Rebirth will be released for the Sony PlayStation 5 on February 29, 2024. The game will be released in physical and digital versions with standard, deluxe, and collector editions available. There will also be a unique version "FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE & REBIRTH Twin Pack" which includes an immediately playable copy of Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERGRADE as well as a pre-order of the new Rebirth game.
You can pre-order your physical copies in the Square Enix store now (although at the time of writing you could not pre-order the Twin Pack) with the standard edition going for $69.99, Delux for $99.99, and the collector's edition breaking your bank at a whopping $349.99.
The deluxe edition contents:
- FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH
- Art Book
- Mini Soundtrack
- SteelBook® Case
While the collector's edition is a Square Enix store exclusive which will include the deluxe edition as well as:
- FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH STATIC ARTS - SEPHIROTH
- Approx. 48cm / 19inch statue depicting the iconic antagonist Sephiroth in highly detailed sculpting. The wing can be detached.
- Moogle Trio Summoning Materia (DLC)
- A summoning materia that can call "Moogle Trio" in the game.
- Magic Pot Summoning Materia (DLC)
- A summoning materia that can call "Magic Pot" in the game.
- Accessory: Reclaimant Choker (DLC)
- A choker with an effect of restoring HP when an enemy is defeated.
- Armor: Orchid Bracelet (DLC)
- A bracelet that gives courage to traverse an expanding world.
- Armor: Midgar Bangle Mk. II (DLC)
- A bracelet worn by travelers leaving Midgar.